What Is Sea Moss:
Sea moss is not a moss, but a red algae. Plants in the ocean are older than plants on earth, and full of powerful nutrients. Eating seaweeds a great way to add add nutrients and minerals to your diet.
Benefits of Sea Moss:
Sea moss contains minerals that can help the body reduce inflammation, reduces mucus, inflammation, increases the libido, reduce congestion, balance hormones and regulate blood pressure. Provides collagen for the skin, joints and connective tissues. Helps sore muscles recover after an intense workout. These minerals include, but not limited to, Iodine, Iron, Magnesium, Potassium, Manganese, Copper and Zinc.
Our sea moss is harvested from the pristine ocean in St. Lucia. Sea moss is a highly regulated industry. All shipments are inspected and stamped by Ministry of Agriculture on the island and again inspected by Department of Agriculture when in arrives in the U.S.
- Rinse 2oz or approximately 1 large handful of dried Sea Moss thoroughly to remove salt
- Soak for 3-6 hours in spring water some moss rehydrates quicker. Add more water as the moss swells. It should remain fully covered in spring water
- If the moss is not as soft as you like after your first soak. You can rinse the moss again, re cover it with fresh spring water and soak it longer
- Drain the soaking water and rinse again thoroughly
- Now add 1 cup of sea moss to 1 1/4 cups of spring water. Multiply this if you are making more. Use more water if this ratio is to thick for you. Blend until smooth
- Store in glass air tight container. It will be gelatinous when completely chilled
- Store in the refrigerator in the airtight container for up to 4 weeks
Warning: If you are sensitive to Iodine or have an overactive thyroid or has chronic low blood pressure you should not consume this item.